Tuesday, October 16, 2007

MySpace or Facebook??

Share
I have heard a lot of people using MySpace to create their social network profile earlt this year and I was so excited too when I heard MySpace has gain popular among the crowd. Although I made some new friends from MySpace and was pretty doing well with MySpace, soon sometimes I wasn’t convince and buy the idea that MySpace is a good social networking place.

Early this month, I begin to look to look at Facebook, a much similiar social networking place like MySpace but there are a lot more great features. As I start learning about Facebook, I discovered my lost contact secondary good friend, Jet Chaw.

As I get excited with Facebook and start learn more and more, I stumbled across this video clip from Youtube recently that finally help me to re-affirm the decision to move on to the Facebook instead of Myspace. This video tell exactlly what I think of, be sure you watch the reason why I decided to move on to Facebook.

Source : http://www.interneton9.com/ramblings/myspace-or-facebook/





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: